CLN is a curriculum-based, leadership enhancement mentorship (we call it a life journey) for business and civic leaders aimed at maximizing a leader’s Core strength for greater personal and professional success.
Core Leaders FAQ
A cohort is a group of like-minded leaders on individual CLN journeys who come together every two weeks to share their thoughts and experiences from the CLN curriculum. The personal work in CLN is strengthened for each Cohort member when shared together as a group.
Paul Swearengin is the founder and “head coach” of CLN. Paul has a 30 years professional career spanning broadcast media, business ownership, ministry and organizational management and health care business development. Now a licensed minister in the business world, Paul is sharing his experience with others. Read more about Paul here: https://coreleadersnetwork.com/about/
The CLN training is broken into 6 modules that take a leader from personal core strengthening to sharing their personal transformation with the rest of their sphere of influence. These are the Modules:
Module 1: Identity
Module 2: Mindset
Module 3: Communication/Relationship
Module 4: Vision
Module 5: Stewardship
Module 6: Impact
The modules are broken into four “Sessions that shed light on different aspects of the Module topic.” Try the first free session here: https://coreleadersnetwork.com/courses/cohort-kickoff-gathering/
Here are the approximate time commitments:
- Weekly Curriculum (in text or Audio) – 10-12 minutes per lesson, 2x per week
- Journaling for each lesson – (Varies based upon your need) – 15-20 minutes, 2x per week
- Mentor Follow up responses – 3-5 minutes, 1-2x per week
- One-on-One meeting with Mentor – 50 minutes, Every other week (6 total)
- Cohort Meeting – 2 hours, Every other week (7 total)
- Optional Cohort Lunch/breakfast – as desired by Cohort
Like many things in life, there is a perfectly “right” time; it’s just a leader making a decision to prioritize personal core well-being and to make an investment into operating at the maximum and avoiding crises health moments down the line.
CLN costs $1,700 for the full curriculum.
- Cost reduced to $1,600 for full up-front payment
- Can be paid in three installments of $700, $500 and $500
- A much lower rate than you’ll find in most programs and a highly discounted rate as we are in start up. We anticipate the cost to rise in 2021
- First Payment (or full payment) due on Cohort Opening Day
- Second Payment on First Business Day of Second Month
- Final Payment on First Business Day of Third Month
- A greater ability to positively impact your work, home, and community
- Reduced stress and increased level of hopefulness
- A more positive work environment
- An increased ability to empower and support team
- Ultimately dealing with issues now, to avoid hitting a wall of crisis somewhere down the line
- Jeremy Brown, Superintendent of Fresno Christian Schools shares how he measured the return on investment for him in this video: https://vimeo.com/369953504